- Experience in programming for at least 3 years, including a minimum of 1 year working as a Full Stack developer.
- Ability to design and implement web applications using front-end frameworks (such as Angular, React, Vue.js) and back-end frameworks (such as Node.js, Django, Ruby on Rails).
- Familiarity with relational databases (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL) and ORM tools (such as Sequelize, SQLAlchemy).
- Ability to work with version control tools (such as Git) and project management systems (such as Jira, Trello).
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills, ability to solve problems independently, and a willingness to continuously improve one's skills.
- The opportunity to work on diverse projects in a small team, which allows for greater flexibility and the ability to influence the direction of project development.
- The possibility of continuous professional development thanks to a large amount of responsibility and access to the latest tools and technologies.
- A friendly and open work culture that emphasizes cooperation and knowledge sharing among team members.
- A well-integrated team, which allows for greater efficiency and effective project management.
- Work in a cozy atmosphere where each team member has a significant impact on business processes and the creative side of projects.
- More flexible and friendly working hours compared to larger corporations, allowing employees to better balance their professional and personal lives.
- The possibility of participating in a project from start to finish, which allows for greater job satisfaction and a better understanding of business processes.
Rules and atmosphere
Our small software house is a place where we prioritize quality over quantity and place a strong emphasis on the professional development of our employees.
We foster an open and friendly work culture, and our employees are highly integrated, allowing for effective collaboration and project management.
We offer flexible working hours, attractive compensation, and diverse projects that enable employees to work on projects that interest them.
At our software house, we are always looking for new solutions and technologies, and working with us is not just a challenge, but also a pleasure and a source of satisfaction from achieving results.
Сomplete the form
Send us your CV to join our team!
Work With Us